Skip to main content

Dozo, Soho

I supposed to finish my Bio coursework tonight, but it's weekend (longgg weekend), so it just basically mean i need to go out and find new restaurant to eat. Teehee..

So tonight, me and my friends heading to Soho to try a Japanese restaurant named Dozo. I actually have a terrible cough and didn't want to go, but then again, it is food, and it is sushi, so how on earth could i say no?


So, here is how the place looks like from my seat. It is so Japanese looking and they also have nice music (not Japanese, but more kind like a relax/calm music). I really want to try the ramen, but i just can't imagine eat the tonkotsu broth since i am having a cough (plus terrible chest pain every time i cough). But, here are some sushi ;)

Spice Soft Shell Crab Nama Harumaki (£9.80)

Eel Supreme (£9.80)

Wagyu Beef Maki (£16.80)

Uni - Sea Urchin

All the sushi were amazing! It was very fresh and rich in taste. My personal favourite was the soft shell crab harumaki and i think it is the most delicious soft shell crab roll i have ever tasted in my whole life (no kidding!) I would definitely recommend this place for sushi lovers. My friends also tried the sashimi (FYI : I don't really into raw things, included sashimi, thou i do eat them sometimes mostly due to curiosity)

Itacho Omasake (£20.80)
My friends said the sashimi was really fresh and as i said, due to curiosity, i tried the 'white' thingy sashimi, which the waitress said was a butterfish (ibo-dai --after i googled the Japanese name). Well surprisingly, i do think i like it better than the salmon sashimi. It was not too 'chewy' and also very tender, plus butteryyyy!!! 

Ibo-dai (Batterfish)

Overall, my friends and i decided to give this restaurant 4/5 score. The service was really good and one of the waiter can speak a bit of Indonesian (i know it's totally irrelevant). I will definitely come again to try the ramen and donburi. Oh, and btw, they gave 10% discount for students (I will seriously come again for this reason).

Address : 32 Old Compton Street, Soho (and i think they have another branch at Kensington)
Nearest tube : Leicester Square
Opening hours : 12.00 - 22.30 
Price : £££

Comments

  1. looks really tasty !! di tunggu yah entry entry selanjutny buat makanan2an yg enak lagi lollll . ntar kapan kapan maen k london boleh nih d ajak kulinerrrrrrr hahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. semuaaa terlihatt enakkk!! dan menggiurkan stelcya.. ditunggu post post an makanan lainnya. dan lain x di ajak yaah ke tempat makan yg lebih enak dari ini heheheh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment